Welcome to Barnsley FC 2017/18 Season Tickets website. Everything you need to know about 2017/18 Season Tickets is right here, so please explore the various sections of the site and secure your seat for the next campaign!
2017/18 Season Ticket Key Points
- Buy before the 30th April Early Bird deadline and secure your seat at the best possible price!
- Price freeze for all fans who took advantage of the Early Bird ‘Price Promise’ incentive last season. Price freeze offer available until 30th April.
- FREE Season Tickets available for supporters under the age of 12!
- Adults can watch all of our 23 Championship home matches next season from just £11.74 per game.
- Buy your 2017/18 Season Ticket using our flexible finance options and spread the cost over five or ten equal monthly payments.
- As a 2017/18 Season Ticket holder, enjoy various benefits including priority access to away tickets, hospitality offers and much, much more!
Dear Loyal Supporters,
Thank you for your incredible support throughout this season upon our return to the Championship. It has been another memorable season where again, Barnsley have defied everyone’s pre-season expectations. On the pitch we have shown real quality and played some superb football. We have battled hard, shown passion, fight and determination to make sure that this Football Club makes our town proud. The lads have delivered and we have made huge progress in establishing ourselves back in this fantastic league.
The standout matches so far for me have to be the Leeds, Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday home games. The stadium was packed, the atmosphere was electric and the lads loved it, as did I and I am sure you as fans did as well. In all of those games we fell a goal behind relatively early, but the one thing I knew wouldn’t fall behind was the support. You became that boost and backing that we needed and we came back to secure an excellent win and two hard-fought draws. This is what we need, and we want more of the same next season at Oakwell, our home.
For the upcoming 2017/18 campaign our Season Ticket prices remain as one of the lowest in the division. Yet again adults can watch all our Championship home matches from just £11.74 per game. Additionally, we continue to invest in our fans of the future by offering FREE Season Tickets for supporters aged under 12. I couldn’t be happier about this as we’ve all been young once and this gives everyone an opportunity to take the next generation of fans to the game.
I remember sitting in the West Stand as young lad, having my Season Ticket and being in awe of what was happening in front of me. I became a fan of Barnsley Football Club in seconds and that feeling never goes away. Once a Red, always a Red.
On this website you will find full information on our Season Tickets for the 2017/18 Season. As promised this time last year, all supporters who purchased during last year’s ‘Early Bird’ period will have their Season Ticket price frozen for the 2017/18 season. This offer is available until the Early Bird deadline. For all other fans there is a slight price increase, which represents our first increase for five years. Despite the small increase, we still remain as one of the lowest priced clubs in the division. Please be aware that the Early Bird deadline has been set at Sunday 30th April, so please be sure to renew before this date and secure your seat at the best price.
What we’ve now got at this Football Club is special. We have a superb set of loyal fans who will come and watch us whether we’re playing in the first or ninth division, highlighting the qualities that all Barnsley fans have; devotion, commitment and belief. I also truly believe that the connection between the Club and the fans has never been closer. Your owner is from Barnsley, your Head Coach is from Barnsley and your Captain is from Barnsley. Can any other Club claim that? It’s truly unique.
Everyone working behind-the-scenes understands that this Football Club belongs to the town and the people and decisions that we make have a big impact on your lives. So over time we’ve tried to bring the Club back into the community and into the hearts of the people, and we really hope that you now feel this connection.
I’m now asking for your support to continue as we prepare for next season where once again we will aim to deliver you a team to be proud of. Your support and commitment will make a real difference. Please join us on the next leg of our journey by renewing your Season Ticket. I can’t wait to see the progress that we can make together.
Once a Red, always a Red.
2017/18 Season Ticket will go on sale from Monday 3rd April with prices remaining as one of the lowest in the division. Yet again adults can watch all our Championship home matches from just £11.74 per game. Additionally, we continue to invest in our fans of the future by offering FREE Season Tickets for supporters under the age of 12.
As promised this time last year, all supporters who purchased during last year’s ‘Early Bird’ period will have their Season Ticket price frozen for the 2017/18 season. This offer is available until the Early Bird deadline on Sunday 30th April 2017. For all other fans there is a slight price increase, which represents our first increase for five years. Despite the small increase, we still remain as one of the lowest priced clubs in the division. Please be aware that the Early Bird deadline has been set at Sunday 30th April, so be sure to renew before this date and secure your seat at the best price.
We're also pleased to announce that our finance options, in conjunction with our partner Zebra Finance, will be available for 2017/18 Season Ticket purchase. With five or ten-month equal monthly payment options available, our finance options provide fans with a flexible and affordable way to fund their seat for next season.2017/18 SEASON TICKET PRICES
Buy or renew your Season Ticket before the 30th April Early Bird deadline for the cheapest prices. By purchasing early, you can save up to £283 when compared to regular matchday ticket prices and watch our 23 home games from as little as:
- Adults from just £11.74 per game
- Seniors from just £7.17 per game
- Young Adults (17-21) from just £5.87 per game
- Juveniles (12-16) from just £3.48 per game
- Juveniles (Under 12) from FREE!
As a Season Ticket Holder you can enjoy exclusive benefits including priority access to high demand match tickets, your own dedicated seat, hospitality discounts, ticket promotions, Club Partner offers and much more!
EXISTING SEASON TICKET HOLDER SEATS WILL BE HELD UNTIL WEDNESDAY 31ST MAY 2017. AFTER THIS DATE ALL UNCLAIMED SEATS WILL BE RELEASED FOR GENERAL SALE.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: SUNDAY 30TH APRIL 2017
2017/18 Season Tickets go on sale from 9am on Monday 3rd April and can be purchased via any of the following ways:
- ONLINE – the quickest and easiest way to buy or renew your 2017/18 Season Ticket is online via the Barnsley FC online ticket office.
- IN STORE – at the Reds Superstore/BFC Box Office.
- BY TELEPHONE – please contact the Reds Superstore/BFC Box Office on 01226 211 183. (Please be aware that a £3.90 booking fee per Season Ticket applies for all Season Tickets purchased over the telephone).
Ways to Pay
You can buy for your 2017/18 Season Ticket via any of the following payment methods:
- DEBIT CARD
- CREDIT CARD*
- CASH (in person at the Reds Superstore / BFC Box Office only)
- 5 OR 10 MONTH ZEBRA FINANCE PAYMENT PLAN**
*Please note there is a 3% charge for credit card transactions.
**Please be aware that admin fees apply for all Season Tickets purchased using the Zebra Finance option.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Box Office team by telephone on 01226 211 183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with us via the Club’s official Facebook and Twitter pages.
2017/18 SEASON TICKETS
New access cards will be issued to all Season Ticket holders for the 2017/18 season. Cards from previous seasons will become invalid.
Fans will have the option to either collect their new access card from the BFC Box Office for free, or alternatively pay 75p per Season Ticket for postage. New access cards will be printed and made available for collection/postage towards the end of July 2017.
The BFC Online Ticket Office is by far the easiest and quickest way to renew or buy your 2017/18 Season Ticket. Firstly visit www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/tickets and follow the instructions below.
- If you are an existing Season Ticket Holder and you have got an existing online ticketing account which is linked to your Season Ticket, simply access your account by clicking on ‘SIGN IN’ which is located in the top right of the screen. Enter your email address and password to enter your ticketing account. If you have lost or forgotten your password, simply click on the ‘forgot your login details?’ option to reset your password. Your unique client reference number will be shown in the top right of the screen and this should match that shown on your Season Ticket. To confirm that your account is set up correctly, on the right hand side of the tickets homepage it will state ‘Current Season Ticket Holder’. You will then be able to renew your Season Ticket for the 2017/18 Season.
- If you are a 2017/18 Season Ticket Holder and don’t already have an online ticketing account which is linked to your Season Ticket, you can easily do this by clicking on the ‘Have an existing account? Activate it now’ option. Simply enter your client reference number (which can be found on your Season Ticket) and then complete the relevant fields to create an account. You will then have an online ticket account which is linked to your Season Ticket and you will be able to renew your Season Ticket for the 2017/18 Season. If you are a current Season Ticket holder and you don’t already have an online ticket account, please DO NOT create a new account as you won’t be recognised as a Season Ticket holder.
- If you are not a current Season Ticket Holder, simply login and use interactive seating map to choose your new seat. If you don’t already have an online ticketing account you can simply click on ‘REGISTER’ which is located in the top right of the screen.
- If you are experiencing any issues accessing your online account, please telephone the BFC Box Office team on 01226 211 183 who will be happy to assist with any questions that you may have.
You can renew several Season Ticket holders all at once by simply adding them to your online network. Firstly, log into, or activate, your own online Season Ticket account. When you are logged in correctly your name will be displayed at the top of the screen with your client reference number in brackets. This number should match the client reference number shown on your Season Ticket.
Once you have logged in please click on where your name is displayed to take you to the ‘My Account’ section and then click on ‘My Network’ which is a blue globe symbol towards the bottom right of the screen. Select ‘search for an existing user’ and enter the surname and client reference number of the Season Ticket holder you wish to add to your network. You can add as many Season Ticket holders as you like - there is no limit to the number of people you can add to your network. Season Ticket holders do not have to activate their own account in order for you to add them to your network.
Then when you go to renew your Season Tickets, the names of the people in your network should appear and you will be able to renew these Season Tickets all together.
If you are having any issues accessing your online account, please telephone the BFC Box Office team on 01226 211 183 who will be happy to assist with any questions that you may have.
The Club, in conjunction with Zebra Finance, offer a five or ten monthly payment plan to supporters wishing to pay for their Season Ticket in instalments. The easiest way to apply for finance is online via www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/tickets. On the payment page simply select finance from the ‘Method of Payment’ drop down menu and follow the on screen instructions. Alternatively you can apply in person at the Reds Superstore/Box Office or by telephoning us on 01226 211 183. You will need to supply a current mobile telephone number, email address, bank account number and sort code upon application. Zebra Finance will notify you directly by email if your application has been successful. Once accepted you will receive an email link and a SMS text with your unique password. Click on the link and enter your password. You will then be required to electronically sign your finance agreement by accepting the terms and conditions shown. Once this is submitted your finance agreement is complete and your first payment including any additional fees will be debited from your account. Fans can also use the Zebra Finance option when purchasing Season Tickets in store or over the telephone.
*Please be aware that an admin charge of £20 applies for all five month finance plans, and a £35 charge for ten month finance plans.
The Family Area is located in the East Stand Upper Tier blocks F14, F15 and F16. The family area is for use by Adults and Seniors (over 65’s) accompanying Juveniles aged 16 years or younger. We cannot issue Family Area Season Tickets to Adults or Senior (over 65’s) without accompanying children. Likewise we cannot issue Family Area tickets to Juveniles without an accompanying Adult or Senior.
Any person buying an Adult or Senior Season Ticket is eligible to receive one Under 12’s Season Ticket completely free of charge. Supporters who then require additional Under 12’s Season Tickets can purchase them at a price of £25/£35, depending on the price period.
The qualifying date for all concession Season Tickets is 1st August 2017. The price band you qualify for will be determined by your age on this date, not on the date of purchase. Proof of date of birth (i.e. birth certificate/passport/driving licence) is required for all new concession tickets.
- All concession Season Tickets issued are for the sole use of the person named at the time of application.
- Juvenile (Under 12) Season Tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with a full paying adult or Senior (Over 65’s) Season Ticket. The person applying must remain with and be responsible for the juvenile under 12 at all times within the stadium.
- Juvenile (Under 12) Season Tickets are available to all persons aged 11 years and under on Tuesday 1st August 2017.
- Juvenile (12-16) Season Tickets are available to all persons aged 12-16 years inclusive on Tuesday 1st August 2017.
- Young Adult (17-21) Season Tickets are available to all persons aged 17-21 years inclusive on Tuesday 1st August 2017.
- Senior Season Tickets are available to all persons aged 65 years or over on Tuesday 1st August 2017. The Senior age category is set at over 65. Existing/longstanding season ticket holders who have had no lapse in membership since the upper age limit changed in 2009 will continue to qualify at 60.